Avoid Penalties by Investing in an Advanced Bluetooth Device from Bristol
There isn’t any need to take your hands off the wheel when you install a handy Bluetooth device. Our team in Bristol, seamlessly fit hands-free kits so that you can communicate on the go.
Using Mobile Phones When Driving
There are some facts that you should be aware of if you are tempted to use your mobile while driving:
- It’s Illegal to Use a Hand-Held Phone or Similar
- Device While Driving
- The Rules Are the Same if You’re Stopped at Traffic Lights or Queuing in Traffic
- There Are Penalties for Using Your Phone While Driving
- You Could Get 6 Penalty Points on Your Licence and a £200 Fine
Your case could also go to court, and you could be disqualified from driving your car or riding your bike. The maximum fine you could receive is £1,000. Drivers of buses or goods vehicles could get a maximum fine of £2,500.
Installing Quality Devices
By fitting any hands-free phone kits in any vehicle, our professionals can turn making phone calls in your car into a safe and convenient activity. We can also install high-quality parking sensors for your convenience. Many of our Bluetooth options feature voice recognition to give you a real hands-free solution. We can:
- Install an Add-On to Your Existing Car Equipment, such as a Parrot Bluetooth Kit
- Replace the Existing Car Stereo for a High-Quality Touch Screen with Bluetooth Built-In
- Add a Bluetooth Module to Your Existing Car Stereo for a Complete Factory Appearance (Not Available on All Cars, so Please Call Us to Check Your Vehicle)